Saturday, December 20, 2008

HAPPPPPPPY :D

Recent days out have only served to burn more holes in my pocket, as well as to prove how lousy a shopper I am.

For one, I cannot shop for nuts. It is totally incomprehensible how dear Ling does it!! So tiring please, barely an hour after walking. But Ling can shop for hours on end, with bags in tug, in heels/pumps/shoes no less. A feat indeed, considering I can't even walk properly in pumps HAHAHA.

For another, I never shop according to what I set out to buy! KNS. I was out to get a bag, but I ended up getting heels. LIKE OMG! And oh, I finally bought the cleansing water, which was OOS islandwide supposedly, but I managed to grab the last bottle standing at Bugis, after going to SO MANY SASAs! HAPPPY CAN! :DDD

Online shopping, though, is SO MUCH more convenient, so much more accessible, so much more peaceful. NO CROWDS.

Hehs.
_

Busy weeks have gone by, more busy days to come soon. After this week, it's Christmas (not xmas), followed by a new set of soon-to-be-broken resolutions for the year 2009, which then marks the beginning of horrendous mugging with a break during CNY. THEN, it's mugging all the way till May, which also ends off my Year 2.

Honestly, I'm worried, what with my screwing up of one foundation unit already. That leaves me with only ONE more unit (ie, POA) to achieve my A! ROARS. My knowledge of Corporate Finance and Macroeconomics are pretty pathetic right now. And there's Managerial Econs. :(

No time for breathers, even though I would probably sneak quite a few here and there. My time management still sucks after so much, juggling all the homework, housework, friends and family.
As one grows older, it's inevitable to make more friends, to have a widening social circle. At the same time, this also implies lesser time to spend with each and every friend. Choices have to be made to dictate with whom you'd spend the ocassions with.

Perhaps through such means, one realises whom their bestest friends are.

Geminis are enviable social butterflies, yet such lonesome creatures at times. How contradictory.
_

Anyhow, lets have a Christmas/New Year/Chinese New Year dinner! It's good to plan ahead, especially if a group of people is involved. Come come, it's time for some serious schedule planning and mark-outs!
  1. Jieying/Xiuyi/Meihong/Huisi/Jessie
  2. Yiling/Wanqian/Carissa
  3. Priscilla/Pamela/Ellien
  4. Yanru/Clarice/Peihan/Cindy!
  5. Nancy :D

AND SHIT I SHOULD DO SOMETHING ABOUT MY FACE!

No comments: