Blood Type O Diet (The Hunter)
The earliest blood group, associated
with the hunter, tending to be muscular and active. Engaging in intense physical
exercise is fundamental to the health of those in this blood type.
Type O dieters should stick to a high-protein diet heavy in meat but
light on vegetables. Dairy and wheat products will lead to weight gain and
should be avoided if possible. Foods in the brassica family such as cabbage,
brussel spouts, cauliflower, and mustard greens inhibit thyroid function which
leads to fatigue and weight gain. Coffee is also a strict no.
Read about yours here.
Now, this explains why I'm a carnivore. So I've been started on my Blood Group Diet instinctively! But now that I've learnt something new, I'm skipping the wheat and dairy products.
And btw, Type O's have frequent stomach troubles due to a higher level of stomach acid than any other blood types. I never knew that.
No comments:
Post a Comment