Seems the lack of sleep in recent weeks has led to migraine again. OMG! How can I ever forget that pain?
But the day was not all that bad. I had a free blueberry cheesecake - a generous 0.5kg - that a colleague bought for me! The cheesecake was homebaked, yet tasted SO GOOD! Two layers of blueberry! The blueberry's slightly sour taste complemented the sweet taste of the cheese and so it wasn't overly sweet. Then again, it's my first blueberry cheesecake. LOL.
I may hate mundane office tasks like filing and data entry, but working at Henkel is really a great experience.........because i get lots of food from different countries! Being a MNC that spans more than 10 countries, many of the colleagues fly around the world for meetings and bring back lots of food with them! Chocolates from Germany, Melon Steamed Cake from Japan are amongst the food I've tried! hahaha.
Results are not out yet for me, but I heard that there are SIM students who have already gotten theirs. HMMM. Next week I will be all edgy. The following week will be time to make decisions.
No comments:
Post a Comment