I love sales!
It's totally gratifying getting clothes with a $69 price tag at a fraction of its price. Though, I would say it's normally really overpriced.
And today's shopping with my sis was overshadowed by the death of her handphone. It was really coincidental that Ellien, Lena and me had all arranged to meet our elder sis/younger sis! SO COOL!
But my sis was almost in tears when I finally met up with her - her phone died and she was unable to contact me. No one was willing to lend her their phone and she was so desperate. She told me she had reached Bugis MRT at 225pm, yet only managed to borrow a phone from a nice Auntie working at Guardian and was sooooo lucky that I answered her call (since it was from an anonymous number). I only found her at 250pm. So poor thing.
I had to sayang her with sushi you know. :(
Then she was back to her usual noisy self. ARGHHHHH.
On another note, I have been swallowing pills - medication that the doctor prescribed for my skin condition. GOODNESS! I finally decided to head to the doctor a few weeks ago (yes, it was procrastination till now) after reading that Type Os tend to buy and apply any skincare product, worsening the skin condition. Or something along those lines. After medication was prescribed, the nurse handed it to me. My eyes POPPED upon laying eyes on the humongous pills! The nurse seemed to have caught it and spent the next 10 minutes teaching me how to swallow a pill.
Sorry ar, I damn ai sui mai mia wan. Even when I was very sick in bed for weeks, I did not take any medication, simply because I couldn't swallow pills.
But this time, I am wayyyyy scared of the scars the pimples may leave, especially since I have such itchy fingers. So I tried to swallow the pill. I succeeded, but not before the near-puking experience again.
SIGHHHHH. I've gotta continue! YES I CAN DO IT. GO AWAY SCARS.
No comments:
Post a Comment