Sunday, March 14, 2010

fish spa is scary!

Now now, it's been more than a week since I last blogged. Not that it's uncommon nowadays, especially when there's twitter now - mini, simple & accessible blogging 24/7! I was actually contemplating changing over to tumblr/wordpress now, seeing how cool the layouts are! On second thoughts, though, I explored blogger and discovered a new & improved editor, so here I am, trying it out.

Hehe. So I have been out a number of days the past week. And dang, to think that it rained the whole of today when I had actually WANTED to go out.

Backtracking a few days, I met up with Huisi to check out some photography services.I waited for her for 40 minutes! @&#*!

I was SO bored while waiting.


We were done pretty fast with our mission, then I was distracted by a fish spa! Because I had wanted to try for soooooooo long, I was totally tempted AND forgot how sensitive my legs were.

Initially only my heels were touching the surface of the water. The tension in my legs!


Then they told me to lower my legs more. I was screaming as I did.


Didn't dare to look at my legs while the hungry fishes fed on happily. Still screaming.


Legs were in while I was screaming and desperately trying not to kick the fishes. HAHAHA. Huisi was trying to distract me by talking about food LOL! My toes were tightly CLENCHED!


I probably would never go for one any more. Such a scary sensation, such a scary sight. I was looking everywhere BUT my legs. Huisi was torn between horror at the sight of the fishes and laughter at my reaction. The thing is, though, it works! At least that 10 minutes of screaming weren't for nothing. Hahahahah.


After the gruelling 10 minutes of fish spa (I screamed for 9.5mins), we went to Mos for my mussel fix! We gobbled them up so fast, there wasn't time for photos HAHA. The mussels are super nice! ❤


Huisi has her bag slinged and shoebag in arms
even though she's seated!
I've known her for about 5 years - man, we've aged! - and our friendship is very unique. We are not particularly close. We tend to drift together for some time, then apart. Yet many a times, we have been there for each other. For which, I am glad. :)

No comments: