Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Warning: about 30 days left

SOON, it's gonna be time to travel to expo again. YES, AGAIN! Oh the dread.

I haven't been studying ever since the sudden motivation, which died off with the ending of MSM paper. I didn't do well for any papers this time round, simply cuz I studied way toooooo little. Acing the topics that I had studied for was what I aimed and I'm glad to have achieved it at the very least.

And I'm sure everyone knows already - I had a haircut. It's now wayyyyyy shorter than Ling's! ZOMG! Why ever did I laugh at Pam and Ling? :(

Of course, this is not toooo important in the face of dwindling time left before the papers.

But I can't help looking through (and thereby uploading) the very last few photos of my hair!


Ling's fringe is not thaaaat toot already.





The prelude to Jess' horrendously horrible cam-whoring ALL night. She paused at every action so as to HINT to me to take photos of her. ZOMG!





And a very nice person who whipped around to stare at the subject of gossip. Nice but low EQ. Reminded me of JEREMY HENG HAHAHAH.





MY FAVE DEFAULT LUNCH PARTNER! The one who drives me out for lunch dilligently.

No comments: