Friday, July 9, 2010

It's July Already?

June has been a really busy month. Not only is it my birthday month, it's MANY OTHERS' too. Coupled by the leaving of many people for weeks/months, time has been extremely tight!

11th June
My sis' birthday!

12th June
Kite flying with Yanru and Clarice at Marina Barrage was a failure 'cuz the kite refused to take flight. HAHAHAHA. Poor Clarice was sooooo disappointed and Yanru had to bring the kite home to let her dad test whether it was faulty. Camwhoring at the Sustainable Singapore Gallery was pretty successful though.






14th June
My brother came home from Brunei with lots of wounds! Horrifying experiences apparently. And soon he'll be flying off to Taiwan for another 3 weeks!


19th June
Spent my birthday with Jieying and Xiuyi. And I chose a wallet that I like alot! HAHAHAHAHA! Xiuyi was preoccupied with her accident that happened in the morning. Probably a really suay day for her, so she ended up having retail therapy! All 3 of us were really tired by evening. At least I was. But it seemed out of tradition to go home early, so we stayed on longer, ordering cakes at Secret Recipe - this broke my ban on desserts! I was rewarded with a few pimples after that. :(

   




No comments: