Other than being tired, I am really still (just) tired. To the extent that I seldom - this is an understatement - go out. Not that I don't agree to lunches/dinners/dates, but I don't fulfil them in the end. I am, however, trying to meet people as and when possible.
First up was Ling, who has been busy even BEFORE exams. Now, that has been more than just a couple of months, but it's just like us to be catching up only once in awhile.
Passed Jess her really belated birthday present JUST before she left for her 3-week holiday. Time flew past and caught her a couple of weeks after she was back from Japan/Korea trip 'cuz she bought some stuff for me! Hehe that sweet girl actually bought presents despite her packed, busy holiday. T'was a great experience, travelling alone along the culture-rich Japan! Made me want to travel alone too.. only if I didn't have such weak a stomach.
KBox with Clarice & Yanru was awesome. IT WAS A TWIST OF THE NIGHT!! Not booking prior to going, being told there was no rooms.. and when we decided to call them 20 minutes later ('cuz we had nowhere to go), there was miraculously a room for us. We ran back excitedly, all the way thinking how embarrassing it would be for us - who were turned away earlier. On second thoughts, it should be the guy who should feel more awkward as he was very certain when telling us there was absolutely no empty room.
And of course, belated birthday celebrations this week for one, Clarice, two, Jieying!!
Because I met yr & queenie on a weekend in the DAY, we were all pretty awake. We also KINDLY woke everyone else up in the restaurant cuz we were talking/laughing/gossiping loudly. Especially Clarice. LOL!
| Sashimi at Kuru Kuru Japanese Restaurant is really fresh & thick! <3 |
| Love how small my face is!!! |
| From Left to Right: June, September, December Our elite is September. Remember, a verbal agreement is legally binding! |
In comparison, during today's dinner all four of us were cui to the max. HAHA! So.. the only photos taken were of..
| Grilled Pork Chops with Salt & Vinegar Fries and Garlic & Herbs Fries. The sauce on the pork chop was HORRID!! |
| The Key to Success Lies in Your Heart. :) |
Finally.
No comments:
Post a Comment