Tuesday, December 23, 2008

New love! - Robert Pattinson

Actually, I've been happy everyday, mostly.

It just happens that when I'm annoyed, the laptop is just in front of me. Easy access, quick updates. But when I'm dying of happiness, I'm most definitely outside. HAHAHAHA.


Shit, dearest Ellien dated me. EXCITING LARRR.

TWILIGHT WAS AMAZING! Maybe because I went in with not-very-high expectations, all thanks to ling. She probably was bored because she wasn't watching with me, hahaha!! I reacted excitedly at many parts of the movie, that Ellien was turning to me quite a few times. HAHA.

I must have repeated this a million times, BUT EDWARD CULLENS - aka Robert Pattinson - HAS VERY PRETTY EYES. OMG!! I have never found any Caucasians charming; he is the FIRST. And omg, his eyes REALLY TALK. So sincere, so earnest, so charismatic!!

Beautiful eyes; lopsided smile. SHIT I'M MELTING!

Now now, I should venture into a library soon, solely for the purpose of finding the books!

Ok, lets admit that the action scenes weren't too great. But his protective instincts were so strong, it was heartwarming. I like how the whole family protected her as well, without any hesitation, all for Edward. Rather than the action scenes and how they protected her (which was the climax), the movie focused mostly on the interpersonal relationships between the different characters. An explicit example of this, is simply that the duration of the fight was shorter than the time she took to pack her things and leave her dad. -__-
_


Nowadays, even little boys have quite a traumatising effect.

No comments: