WHY LEH WHY.
I couldn't find my wallet. AND I was all poised to shop. The thought of having lost it freaked me out so much, I decided that it MUST be in the office. I MUST have left it in the office.
It can't be that my wallet is lost. Or that I lost my wallet.
HOR HOR HOR?
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'm praying real hard already, because my IC + ATM card + Student card + manymany cards all inside. No CC though.
Working has been fine thus far, in spite of the scolding I got because of someone else's mistake. !&(@&!@*
On Tues, Sandra took just one glance at me and knew right away I went to class from work. Perhaps it was quite a drastic change from my self-implemented uniform of tee + shorts + slippers. TSKTSK. And I found a fellow spree-er at work! AND GUESS WHAT. She's 43, a mom of 2 AND HER SKIN IS SMOOTHER AND YOUNGER THAN MINE. I am very inspired (for now) to take better care of myself.
Sighhh Jieying, what happened to your interest in skincare? LOL.
Now that was just some distraction from my lost wallet. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment