Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Entry on a lazy Wednesday

I noticed the lack of photos in entries that were typed in the office hence the smart me decided to upload photos and save them as drafts the night before. And ta-da!

Me & Meihong missed many trains to take photos at the station.

Met up with Meihong last Tuesday, which was my last slacking day before my 1.5-week stint to earn more shopping money. I intended to window shop, as well as to try on some Crocs before I got them online!

We were mostly happy – she was enjoying her last week of freedom while I was looking forward to my weeks of freedom after this stint.

Tried on Fit Flops©, which I have been lusting after for a few months! I really like the comfort that this unique footwear provides, but the design I like is too big – sadly so – for me.

By a twist of fate, I ended up getting a blazer from G2000! Ah, now I have a complete collection for black outerwear – a formal blazer, a ¾-sleeved blazer, a satin blazer, a satin-trimmed cardigan/blazer, a puff-sleeved cardigan. So it’s time to get them in other colours!

The M)phosis sale was not impressive; we were too lazy to search for nice clothes. Haha. The best buy of the day was definitely her very belated birthday present – like finally! – and just in time for school reopening.

To think I’m so bored that I’m blogging the triviality. LOL!

On a side note, my contact lenses are irritating my eyes! But specs give me migraines. Why do I not have perfect eyesight? Ahhh, so irritating (pun unintended).

And oh, I no longer have time to myself, even after this stint. So it's definitely more online shopping! HAHA.

No comments: